Keeping you up to date and secure
We have our own client websites to update on a regular basis, but it’s important to keep on top of it.
Some websites can be difficult to update as there are so many plugins, themes and tools out there which are attached to WordPress websites. So we have a few things here to make the process easier for you to take away your worry.
- We take a copy of your site and place it in a staging area, just in case something goes wrong with your WordPress updates.
- We make the really easy updates to your live site which we already know are safe with your current install.
- Any big WordPress updates we test on the copied site in our staging area before deploying them on your live site.
- Once all updates are complete we delete our staging copy of your website and let you carry on offering your visitors the experience they are used to with your site
- If we run into a problem we will deploy our staging site to your live site and start again to investigate how we can update WordPress.
- Sometimes things can be really difficult and it may not be possible to update to the latest version due to PHP versions, old un-supported plugins or themes. In these cases, we will advise you of the problems and suggest a solution.
Friendly, patient and helpful that’s how we like to be with our WordPress Support.
We try not to blind you with jargon and provide easy to follow steps to get your website up and running. We are always at the end of the phone or in front of our email so feel free to get in contact when you need a helping hand.
or more Updates
Years on WordPress
New Website for MarketingWebsite Design
Banbury Town Hall WebsiteWebsite Design
Ecclesiastical WebsiteWebsite Design
Utilities WebsiteWebsite Design
Sales & Marketing WebsiteWebsite Design
Business Website DesignWebsite Design
French Gites WebsiteWebsite Design
Hotel WebsiteWebsite Design
Rust Records Website DesignWebsite Design